Thursday, March 13, 2014

Character Interview with Ren Collins of Unspoken by @AuthorAmyRichie

TourBanner

 

Today on the blog we have Ren Collins, the main character of Unspoken by Amy Richie. So sit back and relax and let’s find out more about Ren and her world.

 

character

 

Character Name: Ren Collins

Character Bio: Ren lives in Nine Crosses, a home for the insane. They call her crazy but they don't see the things she can. Toby, a mean ghost who never smiles. No wonder she's crazy.

clip_image002

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

My worst quality? The fact that I see ghost people when no one else can. I don't have a best quality.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

I wish they knew I didn't kill Austin. And I'm not crazy.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

My ghost people.

What are you most afraid of?

I'm afraid that Tristan will one day kill me. Before I can help Toby.

What do you want more than anything?

I just want to be normal.

What is your relationship status?

I've never had a boyfriend. I don't want one.

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Fashion? As long as it fits, I don't care what I wear.

How much of a rebel are you?

I broke out of Nine Crosses. Does that count as being a rebel?

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

I...I haven't ever achieved anything. Nothing worth talking about.

What is your idea of happiness?

Being able to look into a mirror and only see myself looking back.

What is your current state of mind?

Crazy. At least that's what Toby says, but he isn't real.

What is your most treasured possession?

My red backpack. The one Toby stole for me.

What is it that you, most dislike?

I most dislike Tristan. I don't trust him.

Which living person do you, most despise?

I don't spend much time with the living.

What is your greatest regret?

That my mother didn't finish the job of killing me when I was six.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

Superman. I wish he'd come here and take me away into the clouds.

Which living person do you most admire?

The girl on the bus two seats ahead of me. She's texting on her phone. No worries.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Isn't that an obvious question?

What is your motto?

I don't have one but if I did it would be, “Rest in peace”

If you would like to find out more about Ren and her world check out the book blast below.

No comments:

Post a Comment