Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Character Interview with Clover from Tempting Clover by Decadent Kane

banner2

 

Today on the blog we have Clover the elfess from Tempting Clover by Decadent Kane. Let’s check out this feisty elfess and find out more about her.

 

character

Character Name: Clover

Character Bio: Clover is a cursed elfess living with a goblin named Malik. She's strong willed and ready to be set free. She has no family and enjoys tormenting men to a degree.

 

Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

Worst quality- Sometimes I think it's my mind. Tends to get me into trouble.

Best quality- My spirit.

What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

*looks around the room* I've been cursed for so long to Malik's beck and call this is a hard question. Perhaps I wish men would notice my mind as much as my body. I'm smart, most of the time.

What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

*gulps* You get right to the quick don't you? All right. *takes deep breath*

I collect crayons from the human realm. *puts hands up* I know it's silly, but I adore them.

What are you most afraid of?

Being stuck with Malik for the rest of my life.

What do you want more than anything?

To have an elfing orgasm!

What is your relationship status?

Well I did meet this bartender, but I kind of insulted him and then I left him hanging with a hard on in front of a lot of people….so single?

How would you describe your sense of fashion?

My sense of fashion, well if it gets a male's attention, I'm game. LOL No seriously I like stuff that shows off my curves but is easy to move in too. Dark colors.

How much of a rebel are you?

I think I have a bit of rebel in my, being cursed has allowed me to do things I'de never get away with otherwise, though it never benefits anyone in the end.

What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

*Blinks* I've been cursed to a goblin for the last few years…I'm still waiting to achieve anything, specially is it involves my release.

What is your idea of happiness?

Freedom.

What is your current state of mind?

In the gutter, dirty, frustrated, and sharp.

What is your most treasured possession?

My soul.

What is your most marked characteristic?

I think my voice. * nods head* I have a sultry sounding voice.

What is it that you, most dislike?

*Narrows her eyes* Goblins….

Which living person do you, most despise?

Living person? Well I don't know any human's so I don't think I can answer this question.

What is your greatest regret?

Asking for help in the rain.

What is the quality you most like in a man?

His ability to turn me on with words.

What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Strength.

Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

*Raises eyebrow* Tinkerbell of course.

Which living person do you most admire?

My author I think…

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I want to be braver.

What is your motto?

Leave them wanting more…

If you would like to find out more about Clove rand her world check out today’s book blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment