Sunday, June 23, 2013

Character Interview: Jacob Templet from The Green Bayou Series

Don

Hi Guys, today we have Jacob Templet, one of the love interests for main character, Emily Boudreaux in Going Home, the first book in The Geen Bayou Series. Let’s dig for secrets and find out more about him.

Bio:

Templet is Emily’s hot new work partner and he is the anti-Pete. Jacob is relaxed, laid back, and protective in his own way. He’s loyal and fair, almost to a fault. He has dark brown hair that’s a little longer and beautiful deep brown eyes, one look from which can make even the most hardened heart soften.

interview

 

1. Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?

My best quality would be my laid back and carefree attitude. My worst quality would be that I often feel very protective of those I care about. Sometimes I might overstep boundaries, but my intentions are good.

2. What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?

That when I see something I want, I usually get it. I just go about it a little differently than others. I’m not aggressive, but that doesn’t mean I’m a pushover.

3. What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?

How deep my feelings for Emily truly are. I hide it pretty well.

4. What are you most afraid of?

Making a mistake that will cost a patient his or her life. I know I can’t save them all, but if I did something that harmed someone, even if it was an accident, I’d never forgive myself.

5. What do you want more than anything?

To become a husband and father. I want to be someone’s everything, and when it happens, I’ll make sure she knows exactly how much she means to me each and every day.

6. What is your relationship status?

Single at the moment, but my fingers are crossed.

7. How would you describe your sense of fashion?

Very casual. If I’m not wearing my paramedic uniform, I’m usually in jeans and a t-shirt or a simple button down shirt.

8. How much of a rebel are you?

I’m not really a rebel at all unless I’m cornered. I’m usually the laid back, take it easy kind of guy.

9. What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?

Saving the life of my partner one Halloween. That call could’ve had an even more tragic ending had I not intervened.

10. What is your idea of happiness?

Spending time with the person you love.

11. What is your current state of mind?

Nice and relaxed.

12. What is your most treasured possession?

A chain that my parents gave me. I never take it off.

13. What is your most marked characteristic?

I don’t know how true it is, but some women have told me that my eyes are pretty special. I’ve been told that they’re sexy.

14. What is it that you, most dislike?

Overbearing, domineering people. I don’t have much tolerance for arrogance.

15. Which living person do you most despise?

Brad Dautrieve. He hurt Emily and if you hurt someone I care about, I feel sorry for you. I don’t forget.

16. What is your greatest regret?

Not telling Emily how I felt about her sooner.

17. What is the quality you most like in a man?

I think a man should be loyal, honest, and protective without being overbearing.

18. What is the quality you most like in a woman?

Kindness and a good sense of humor.

19. Who is your favorite hero in fiction?

Superman. I can totally relate.

20. Which living person do you most admire?

My father. He helped to make me the man I am today.

21. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

I might be a little more assertive when it’s needed. I wouldn’t bully; I’d just be more vocal about what I want.

22. What is your motto?

Do no harm--unless you’re backed into a corner and your life depends on it. Then it’s on!

More about Jacob’s world….

blitz

12353961

Book Info-

Title-Going Home

Series-Green Bayou Book #1

By-Rhonda R. Dennis

Publication Date-August 3, 2011

Blurb-

Paramedic Emily Boudreaux believes New Orleans is the perfect place for a young trauma junkie to see some action. Things start out fine enough, but years pass, and the job brings nothing but strife. Emily decides to make a fresh start by returning to her roots. She moves to the small town of Green Bayou, Louisiana. Thinking she will find peace and tranquility, Emily quickly learns that her imagination steered her wrong. Small town life offers far more tumult than she remembered! Mystery, excitement, deceit, and passion run rampant along the murky waters of Bayou Assumption. She struggles with the decision of which man to love: her amazing, new Paramedic partner, Jacob Templet or her handsome, former high school sweetheart, Deputy Pete Bergeron. Her ultimate struggle won't involve the decision of which man to be with. It is a quest for her personal survival! Praying to get out of a disastrous situation alive, Emily hopes that going home won't be the wrong decision.

Goodreads- http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12353961-going-home

Amazon Kindle- http://www.amazon.com/Going-Home-Volume-Novels-ebook/dp/B0050I4LMU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1367565266&sr=8-3&keywords=Going+Home

Author

rhonda

Rhonda Dennis is proud to be born and raised in South Louisiana. Her enthusiasm for the uniqueness of Louisiana’s culture is evident in her writing. Even though she loved writing, she put it on hold to work in the medical field.

After starting a family, she went back to college where her passion was reignited and Rhonda wrote her first novel, Going Home, Book One of the Green Bayou Novel Series. Rhonda lives in a small town in South Louisiana with her husband, Doyle, and her son, Sean. She appreciates the outdoors, spending time with her family and friends, and loves cooking.

cooking.

Links-

Goodreads- http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5125930.Rhonda_R_Dennis

Website- http://www.rhondadennis.net/

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/thegreenbayounovels?sid=0.6091470886021852

Twitter- https://twitter.com/greenbayoubooks

No comments:

Post a Comment